The house is a substantial native weatherboard home with comfort, taste and atmosphere.
The two living areas all have character of their own. The formal and informal dining areas are supported by a fully equipped kitchen.
The master bedroom enjoys a queen-sized bed and the room is well suited to the antique walnut dressing table. The double bedroom is beautiful. The twin bedroom has two single beds and there is a set of bunks in the fourth bed room.
No Parties or Events please.
Other facilities include:
- Complimentary cleaning on departure
- Quality linen supplied including sheets and bath towels
- Fully equipped kitchen for self catering
- Tea, coffee and standard pantry facilities
- Full laundry facilities
- Family bathroom
- SKY TV – basic channels
- DVD, video, stereo and CD player
- Broadband Wifi, Full Vodafone mobile reception
- Spacious lounge areas
- Formal dining setting
- Sheltered veranda and deck overlooking the gardens to the lake
- Private beach – safe for swimming, boating and fly fishing
- Tennis court and spacious grounds with luxurious gardens and mature trees frequented by native birds
- Safe off-street parking
- Barbecue your meals by the arch of roses
- 2 Kayaks
- Petanque set